- Make a short list of the things you actually like. Maybe your mind often returns to a beautiful spot on a resort you visited in the past. Why not recreate that serene space in your own landscape? Odds are there is a way to do it on a budget and to a scale that matches your home.
- Take a visit to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens and look at the plants that are really thriving. The Gardens have a beautiful native plant section for you to enjoy. While some plants may look a little larger or unkempt in a native space, with limited trimming and selection of dwarf varieties - you may find exactly what your landscape needs.
- Focus on sustainability. Your landscape should evolve and mature over time. Working with a talented design team will help you create a landscape that looks great every step of the way.
Our character defines our actions and we can’t wait for you to experience everything that sets us apart.
Before you find yourself balancing on the top rung of your ladder, praying the wind doesn’t blow, take a few minutes to evaluate the situation.
- Remove Decaying Leaf Matter
- Check your irrigation system for proper operation and coverage.
- Remove any remaining dead or decaying growth from winter damage.
- Fertilize plants and shrubs with a quality organic fertilizer.